Research and Teaching Laboratories
Virtual Laboratory Tour
The virtual laboratory tour is an assortment of photographs from Electrical Engineering Department laboratories. It includes both laboratories that are entirely teaching labs and labs that are primarily research labs. Research labs are also teaching labs in the sense that nearly all of the research done in them is conducted by students. Both graduate and undergraduate students are involved in research.
Major Research Laboratories
The links below are to the web sites of the major Electrical Engineering research labs. Although these are research laboratories, they are also teaching labs in the sense that almost all of the research done in them is conducted by students. Both graduate and undergraduate students are involved in research.
- Asynchronous Digital Design Laboratory
- Ceramic Electronics Packaging Research Laboratory (CEPAL)
- Computational Electromagnetics Group
- GRAPES - GRid-connected Advanced Power Electronic Systems
- HiDEC - High Density Electronics Center
- Mixed-Signal CAD Lab
- NCREPT - National Center for Reliable Electric Power Transmission
- Optoelectronics and Nanotechnology Research